AnySDK Framework is a third party solution that offers SDK integration to game developers.
Its primary SDK category is Gaming and Game Engines and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AnySDK Framework are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AnySDK Framework, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AnySDK Framework has been…
- Added to 14 Android apps.
- Removed from 9 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Educational and Role Playing.
SDKs that are similar to AnySDK Framework:
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Ionic Framework in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- LibGDX in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Freestick in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- PlayFab in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Game Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Prime31 in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Sparrow in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.