Baidu Cloud Push (Push) is a one-stop app-information push SDK that provides companies and developers with free message push services. Developers can use cloud push to accurately push notifications and custom messages to users to improve user retention and activity .
Its primary SDK category is Push Notifications and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Baidu Pushservice are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Baidu Pushservice, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Baidu Pushservice has been…
- Added to 37 Android apps.
- Removed from 31 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Video Players & Editors and Tools.
SDKs that are similar to Baidu Pushservice:
- Baidu Location in the Location and Maps category
- Baidu Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Pushwoosh in the Push Notifications category
- Firebase Cloud Messaging in the Push Notifications category
- JPush by Jiguang in the Push Notifications category
- CleverPush in the Push Notifications category
- Baidu Mobile Ads in the Ad Networks category
- WonderPush in the Push Notifications category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.