Fastjson is a Java library SDK that can be used to convert Java objects into their JSON representation. It can also be used to convert a JSON string to an equivalent Java object.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Alibaba Fastjson are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Alibaba Fastjson, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Alibaba Fastjson has been…
- Added to 394 Android apps.
- Removed from 193 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Role Playing and Video Players & Editors.
SDKs that are similar to Alibaba Fastjson:
- WindVane by Alibaba in the Backend and Cloud category
- ARouter by Alibaba in the Developer Tools category
- Alibaba Cloud Aliyun OSS in the Backend and Cloud category
- Alibaba Cloud Sophix in the Backend and Cloud category
- pjsip in the Networking category
- Moya in the Networking category
- Smack in the Networking category
- Http Request in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.