Game of Whales is a mobile game developerment SDK that tracks user behavior in real-time. It also interacts programmatically with your players to maximize lifetime value and reduce churn.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Game of Whales are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Game of Whales, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Game of Whales has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 4 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Racing and Action.
SDKs that are similar to Game of Whales:
- GameAnalytics in the Analytics category
- GreedyGame in the Ad Networks category
- GameThrive in the Push Notifications category
- Google Play Game Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Games Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- GameCenterManager in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Apple GameKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Qonversion in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.