Kustom API is the core library SDK for creating Play Store Skin packages for Kustom, the most advanced Android wallpaper engine!
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Kustom API are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Kustom API, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Kustom API has been…
- Added to 30 Android apps.
- Removed from 59 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Personalization and Art & Design.
SDKs that are similar to Kustom API:
- Kakao API in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Kik API in the Communication category
- YouTube API in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Dolby Audio API in the Audio Processing category
- Google APIs for Objective-C for REST in the Networking category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.