PhotoView is an SDK that aims to help produce an easily usable implementation of a zooming Android ImageView.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use PhotoView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use PhotoView, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, PhotoView has been…
- Added to 472 Android apps.
- Removed from 443 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Art & Design and News & Magazines.
SDKs that are similar to PhotoView:
- PhotoDraweeView in the Image Processing category
- FXImageView in the Image Processing category
- ZDStickerView in the Image Processing category
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- SimpleCropView in the Image Processing category
- JTSImageViewController in the Image Processing category
- Android PickPhotos in the User Interface and Graphics category
- TOCropViewController in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.