Smack is an Open Source XMPP client library for instant messaging and presence. This SDK is a pure Java library and can be embedded into your applications to create anything from a full XMPP client to simple XMPP integrations, such as sending notification messages and presence-enabling devices.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Smack are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Smack, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Smack has been…
- Added to 296 Android apps.
- Removed from 109 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Dating and Communication.
SDKs that are similar to Smack:
- aSmack in the Developer Tools category
- pjsip in the Networking category
- Moya in the Networking category
- Http Request in the Networking category
- Engine.IO in the Networking category
- JXHTTP in the Networking category
- Netfox in the Networking category
- AlamofireNetworkActivityIndicator in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.