Adobe Experience Platform helps you put your data to work in real time. It is an open system that transforms all your data — Adobe and non-Adobe — into robust customer profiles that update in real time and uses AI-driven insights to help you to deliver the right experiences across every channel.
Its primary SDK category is Marketing Automation and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Adobe Experience Platform are:
Using this information, it appears that Adobe Experience Platform is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Adobe Experience Platform has been…
- Installed on 116 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 131 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and News.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Experience Platform:
- Insider in the Marketing Automation category
- Appier in the Marketing Automation category
- Apptentive in the Marketing Automation category
- WalkMe by Abbi in the Marketing Automation category
- Carnival in the Marketing Automation category
- Appoxee in the Marketing Automation category
- Eulerian Analytics in the Attribution category
- Wootric in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.