AppAuth for Android is a client SDK for communicating with OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect providers. It strives to directly map the requests and responses of those specifications, while following the idiomatic style of the implementation language.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use AppAuth by OpenID are:
Using this information, it appears that AppAuth by OpenID is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, AppAuth by OpenID has been…
- Installed on 468 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 397 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to AppAuth by OpenID:
- RSA SecurID in the User Authentication category
- WebID Identify in the User Authentication category
- Identity autoID in the User Authentication category
- GrabId Partner by Grab in the Social category
- TWReverseAuth in the Social category
- AppConsent by SFBX in the Security and Privacy category
- AppUpdate by Azhon in the Developer Tools category
- OpenFlow in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.