Crosschannel (MdotM) is an SDK that offers one-to-one attribution and person-specific frequency capping.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Crosschannel (MDotM) are:
Using this information, it appears that Crosschannel (MDotM) is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Crosschannel (MDotM) has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 2 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Music.
SDKs that are similar to Crosschannel (MDotM):
- AirPush Airnowmedia in the Ad Networks category
- Tapjoy in the Ad Networks category
- Fyber Offer Wall Edge in the Ad Networks category
- AdColony in the Ad Networks category
- LeadBolt in the Ad Networks category
- AdsMogo in the Ad Networks category
- Receptiv MediaBrix by Verve in the Ad Networks category
- Adtapsy in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.