GBG IDscan is an SDK that enables you to document verification, helping you deliver robust yet seamless onboarding processes in your stores and on your websites.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use GBG IDscan are:
Using this information, it appears that GBG IDscan is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, GBG IDscan has been…
- Installed on 22 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 0 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Business and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to GBG IDscan:
- Facetec in the User Authentication category
- Microblink in the User Authentication category
- Signpost in the User Authentication category
- Unify Id in the User Authentication category
- Au10tix Senticore in the User Authentication category
- inVoid in the User Authentication category
- Bureau in the User Authentication category
- Incode Omni in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.