Google Tag Manager is an SDK that helps you manage all your website tags without editing code. Google Tag Manager delivers simple, reliable, easily integrated tag management solutions — for free.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google Tag Manager are:
Using this information, it appears that Google Tag Manager is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google Tag Manager has been…
- Installed on 402 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 367 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and News.
SDKs that are similar to Google Tag Manager:
- GameCenterManager in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- IQKeyboardManager in the User Interface and Graphics category
- INTULocationManager in the Location and Maps category
- Google Play In-app billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Google Firebase in the Analytics category
- LevelDB in the Database and Data Management category
- OrmLite in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.