The JSQSystemSoundPlayer SDK is a light-weight component to play sound effects in your app. It is a fancy Obj-C wrapper for Cocoa System Sound Services, for iOS and OS X.
Its primary SDK category is Audio Processing and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use JSQSystemSoundPlayer are:
Using this information, it appears that JSQSystemSoundPlayer is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, JSQSystemSoundPlayer has been…
- Installed on 144 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 77 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Social Networking and Business.
SDKs that are similar to JSQSystemSoundPlayer:
- JW Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- CTVideoPlayerView in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Kaltura Player SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Adobe Flash Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Primis Player Video Discovery in the Ad Networks category
- EZAudio in the Audio Processing category
- Dolby Audio API in the Audio Processing category
- StreamingKit in the Audio Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.