Location is a Software Development Kit (SDK) that offers background location update programming over an extended period of time. It works for both iOS 7 and iOS 8.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Location are:
Using this information, it appears that Location is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Location has been…
- Installed on 57 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 44 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Travel and Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to Location:
- indoo.rs in the Location and Maps category
- INTULocationManager in the Location and Maps category
- OpenStreetMap-Tools in the Location and Maps category
- BSForwardGeocoder in the Location and Maps category
- NewAer in the Location and Maps category
- AltBeacon by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
- Phone-FUEL in the Location and Maps category
- Tamoco in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.