Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use PlayOn by Odeeo are:
Using this information, it appears that PlayOn by Odeeo is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, PlayOn by Odeeo has been…
- Installed on 117 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 20 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Utilities.
SDKs that are similar to PlayOn by Odeeo:
- AdinCube by Ogury in the Ad Networks category
- AdFit by Kakao in the Ad Networks category
- LiveRail by Meta in the Ad Networks category
- Cintric SDK by Ubermedia in the Ad Networks category
- Liftoff Ads by Vungle in the Ad Networks category
- Yieldlove by Ströer in the Ad Networks category
- Google Play In-app billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- MobPartner by Cheetah Mobile in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.