Pushwoosh is a cross-channel platform SDK designed to deliver push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and FB messages for customer engagement at every stage of your sales funnel.
Its primary SDK category is Push Notifications and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Pushwoosh are:
Using this information, it appears that Pushwoosh is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Pushwoosh has been…
- Installed on 243 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 115 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Pushwoosh:
- Google Cloud Messaging in the Push Notifications category
- GrowthPush Growthbeat in the Push Notifications category
- U-Push by Umeng in the Push Notifications category
- Pusher by MessageBird in the Push Notifications category
- Phonegap Push Plugin in the Push Notifications category
- Pushy in the Push Notifications category
- Customer.io in the Marketing Automation category
- GetSocial in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.