The SQLiteManager SDK is a manager of SQL statements for iOS projects in objective-c. SQLiteManager follows the Singleton design pattern to simplify its use throughout the project.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SQLiteManager are:
Using this information, it appears that SQLiteManager is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SQLiteManager has been…
- Installed on 35 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 32 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Catalogs and Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to SQLiteManager:
- GameCenterManager in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- IQKeyboardManager in the User Interface and Graphics category
- INTULocationManager in the Location and Maps category
- LevelDB in the Database and Data Management category
- OrmLite in the Database and Data Management category
- KVOController in the Database and Data Management category
- Spectacles in the Database and Data Management category
- Live SDK Microsoft in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.