SwiftDate is the definitive toolchain SDK for manipulating and displaying dates and time zones on all Apple platforms and even on Linux and Swift Server Side frameworks like Vapor or Kitura.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SwiftDate are:
Using this information, it appears that SwiftDate is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SwiftDate has been…
- Installed on 278 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 148 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Weather and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to SwiftDate:
- HanekeSwift in the Image Processing category
- OAuthSwift in the User Authentication category
- DatePicker Plugin for Cordova in the User Interface and Graphics category
- MaterialDateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- DateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SlideMenuControllerSwift in the User Interface and Graphics category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.