The Tesseract OCR SDK contains an OCR engine — libtesseract and a command line program — tesseract. Tesseract 4 adds a new neural net (LSTM) based OCR engine which is focused on line recognition, but also still supports the legacy Tesseract OCR engine of Tesseract 3 which works by recognizing character patterns.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Tesseract OCR are:
Using this information, it appears that Tesseract OCR is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Tesseract OCR has been…
- Installed on 24 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 81 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Productivity.
SDKs that are similar to Tesseract OCR:
- Code Scanner in the Scanners and OCR category
- Genius Scan in the Scanners and OCR category
- Phonegap Barcode Scanner in the Scanners and OCR category
- Barcode Scanner Views in the Scanners and OCR category
- QRCodeReaderView in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZXing Android Embedded in the Scanners and OCR category
- Pixolus in the Scanners and OCR category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.