The Google Analytics SDK lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites, and applications.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Analytics are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Analytics, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Analytics has been…
- Added to 443 Android apps.
- Removed from 485 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Trivia and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to Google Analytics:
- Adobe Analytics in the Analytics category
- Google Analytics Plugin for Cordova PhoneGap in the Analytics category
- Flurry Analytics in the Analytics category
- FollowAnalytics in the Analytics category
- Snowplow Analytics in the Analytics category
- Weplan Analytics in the Analytics category
- Mobile Tencent Analytics in the Analytics category
- Heap Mobile Analytics in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.