File Dumps for
Google Play, Apple App Store, and Other Mobile and Connected TV Stores
App Details file dump
With the App Details file dumps, you’ll have access to near real-time insight into mobile and CTV app and game metadata.Get App Info Dump
Connected TV (CTV) file dump
Leverage the Connected TV (CTV) file dumps to enrich your data with CTV app and game metadata from the most popular CTV stores.
Find apps by searching for specific app IDs and access comprehensive app insights, like app titles, descriptions, publisher names, etc. They’re available as daily, weekly, or monthly data dumps.Get Connected TV (CTV) Dump
IAB Categories file dump
This bulk download solution is perfect for digital advertisers to improve their targeting capabilities based on the standardized IAB taxonomy.
All app IDs on Google Play and the Apple App Store are segmented into IAB (v1 and v2) categories according to the official IAB taxonomies, both explicitly declared by developers and inferred by our NLP algorithms.Get IAB Categories Dump
Top Charts file dump
Find the top ranked Android, iOS, and Tencent apps by country, category, and date.
These updates come as daily data dumps and include up to 200 apps for the Apple App Store, 600 apps for Google Play, and 120 apps for Tencent MyApp.Get Top Charts Dump
Access app review intelligence, including user review sentiment analysis for specific app elements like user experience (UX), Signup & Login, advertising, etc.Get Reviews Dump
Quickly find authorized ad space sellers using the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) Authorized Digital Sellers standard.
The App-Ads.txt file dump is especially useful if you run a digital advertising business that wants to improve ad-fraud detection or track which apps have implemented or removed your app-ads.txt directives.Get APP-ADS.TXT Dump
We Make It Simple for You
Don't waste time on maintenance.
Our File Dumps are fully managed by us to ensure your app database is always up to date.
Save resources from your engineering team.
Our File Dumps cost less than self-developed solutions and do not require ongoing changes.
App stores change frequently, and so do we.
We continuously track all app stores and add new data fields as soon as they are available.
Our file dumps are hosted on AWS S3 and are available as multi-line JSON files, making them easy to process by most programming languages. Additionally, our file dumps are supported by our API for on-demand requests, which ensures your database is always up-to-date.
Who Can Benefit From 42matters?
Thousands of app intelligence metrics for enhanced ad targeting. Maximize the value of each ad impression. Generate more valuable ad impressions. Gain insight into the Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Tencent MyApp, and a host of connected TV (CTV) app stores.
- 1,000+ IAB categories, Android categories, and iOS genres.
- Country, region, and app store-specific content ratings.
- Country availability and localization insights that reveal where apps have potential user bases.
- CTV insights for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung, LG, and Vizio.
Get security-ready datasets. Analyze app permissions, APK/IPA resources, file structures, integrated SDKs, app signing certificate hashes, and more. In addition to our standard datasets, we can help build custom datasets tailored to your particular needs.
- Android and iOS APK/IPA Resources and File Structure Analysis.
- Android and iOS SDKs Integrated into Apps.
- Android App Signing Certificate Hashes: SHA-1, SHA-256, and MD5.
- Android APK File Hashes: SHA-1, SHA-256, and MD5.
- Android Static URLs Analysis.
- Android and iOS Permissions.
Enrich your data with connected TV (CTV) app and game metadata from the most popular CTV stores. Comprehensive CTV app intelligence from the Roku Channel Store, Apple TV tvOS App Store, Amazon Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
- Analyze thousands of data points from millions of mobile apps and games.
- Gather intelligence on integrated SDKs and SDK trends.
- Access comprehensive CTV app insights, like app titles, descriptions, publisher names, and more.
- Get daily, weekly, or monthly data dumps.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a File Dump?
What countries and languages are supported?
How often is the data updated?
Do you plan to support other app stores?
Where can I access sample file dumps?
You can access sample file dumps by visiting the following links:
- File Dump for Android Apps
- File Dump for Google Play Top Charts
- File Dump for iOS Apps
- File Dump for Apple App Store Top Charts
- File Dump for Tencent Apps
- File Dump for Amazon Apps
- File Dump of IAB Categories
- File Dump of App-Ads.txt for Mobile Apps
- File Dump of App Content Ratings
- File Dumps for Connected TV Apps