Tamoco Core is an SDK that allows businesses of all shapes and sizes to benefit from location. The Location-based marketing, location data, and insights.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Tamoco are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Tamoco, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Tamoco has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: .
SDKs that are similar to Tamoco:
- indoo.rs in the Location and Maps category
- INTULocationManager in the Location and Maps category
- OpenStreetMap-Tools in the Location and Maps category
- BSForwardGeocoder in the Location and Maps category
- NewAer in the Location and Maps category
- AltBeacon by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
- Phone-FUEL in the Location and Maps category
- Colocator in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.