Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Amazon Pinpoint Mobile Analytics are:
Using this information, it appears that Amazon Pinpoint Mobile Analytics is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Amazon Pinpoint Mobile Analytics has been…
- Installed on 140 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 75 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Reference and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Amazon Pinpoint Mobile Analytics:
- Zoho SalesIQ in the Marketing Automation category
- Adobe Analytics in the Analytics category
- Kaleyra Video Bandyer in the User Support and CRM category
- InPeace in the User Support and CRM category
- Reveal Mobile in the Location and Maps category
- Iterable in the User Support and CRM category
- Bazaarvoice in the Marketing Automation category
- Jumio Mobile in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.