OpenLocate is an SDK that democratizes access to geospatial data.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use OpenLocate are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use OpenLocate, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, OpenLocate has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 1 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Social.
SDKs that are similar to OpenLocate:
- Location in the Location and Maps category
- Smart Location Library in the Location and Maps category
- Android-ReactiveLocation in the Location and Maps category
- Baidu Location in the Location and Maps category
- LocationSmart in the Location and Maps category
- OpenStreetMap-Tools in the Location and Maps category
- OpenSignal in the Location and Maps category
- Quadrant Location Data in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.